Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Edits


It has come to my attention that people are actually reading this blog.  Hi everyone! 

With that said there are a few minor edits I wanted to mention on my previous posts.  Please note the following:

1. UCL stands for University College London

2. Correct conference website for Imperial: http://www.3.imperial.ac.uk/conferenceandevents

Thank you for the feedback.  Feel free to e-mail me directly at tcarlson@lmu.edu with any additional comments or questions.
London Eye and River Thames

2 comments:

  1. your site provide me the very use full information. This is help me alot.

    Thanks....

    for more info: www.airnat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your site provide me the very use full information. This is help me alot.

    Thanks....

    for more info: www.airnat.com

    ReplyDelete