Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another great day at Goldsmiths

It is amazing how comfortable I feel working at Goldsmiths.  Vanessa and I bounce ideas off each other all day, staff let me sit and listen in on meetings, I make tea for myself in the kitchen - I feel like part of the team! 

Today we walked the meeting spaces again in the new media building of Goldsmiths and discussed how it could be marketed to external conferences or groups.  Between two large lecture halls and breakout space they can easily seat 400 participants and offer overnight housing accommodations in the nearby Loring Hall (my current home).

The building is set to officially open the first week of September...I just wish I could be here to see it in action!

http://www.gold.ac.uk/newacademicbuilding/imagesandwebcams/newacademicbuilding-workinprogress16august2010/ 


One of two new lecture hall rooms

Atrium space outside of lecture hall

View from top floor of new building
Breakout space in media building
Soft seating area in building

No comments:

Post a Comment